Without our permission you can:
- Provide links to our posts and to our website.
- Re-post up to 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to our original post.
- Print off our posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication such as church bulletins, provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Enlightenment for Schmucks. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.enlightenmentforschmucks.com.”
With our express written consent you can:
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
We do not allow:
- Use of the content on this website for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Since Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content, we do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety.
- Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write and the above copyright standards do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the posts, the Recommended Reading page, other pages on this website, and on the Enlightenment for Schmucks/Kirstie Ganobsik Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, and Instagram social media channels, are affiliate links, which means if you click on them and purchase that item, the Enlightenment for Schmucks partnership, consisting of partners Kirstie Ganobsik and Bryce Millikin, receive an affiliate commission. We have personally read and highly recommend all the books which have our affiliate link code, and thoroughly researched all the products we promote. The 100% Pure, Shambhala, Amazon, Lifetherapy, Gaiam, Fun and Function, HeartMath, Ten Thousand Villages, The Green Life, Balanced Guru, CreativeLive, Yoga Download, Aloha, and ShareASale links are affiliate links. This disclosure is in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255 “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”